top of page
Qualifications, authorisation and insurance

In order to operate commercially, all drone operators must, by law, be registered and have both an operator's and drone ID number.  


Not only that, but they must, by law, have completed full training and successfully passed a drone flying qualification recognised by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA).  


An operator must then apply for authorisation from the CAA to make any commercial gains from their drone operations.

My qualifications, authorisation and insurance are as follows;


  • Officially registered operator through Gov.UK, with operator and drone ID numbers,

  • Authorised and licensed with the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA),

  • Legally permitted by the CAA to operate commercially, Permissions for Commercial Operations (PfCO) certificate,

  • Fully insured - public liability, property and damage, professional indemnity,

  • Fully trained and qualified through a CAA recognised and authorised organisation (The Drone College),

  • DroneSafe registered with professional membership,

  • Member and Licentiate of the Royal Photography Society - with distinction.

Be rest assured that all necessary legalities are complied with.  Please do ask to see all relevant documentation including qualifications, CAA authorisation, ID numbers and insurance policies.

Insurance logo.jpg
bottom of page